The goal at Heinz Laboratories is to ensure that our customers continue to receive the analytical testing equipment and supplies that they may need during this time of great concern.
We have provided uninterrupted essential services and equipment to governmental, medical and first responder agencies as we are at times able to acquire many items that are currently in short supply.
Be assured that we follow EPA and CDC guidelines for cleanliness when preparing all orders.
Contact us about any specific equipment or supplies that you may need as we have expanded our testing, sampling and personal protection inventories.
FIELD IDENTIFICATION CHEMICAL ANALYSIS KIT
Portable Hazardous Materials Lab
The HEINZ 5 STEP™ KIT is a very simple to use field hazard identification and analysis system to be utilized on solid and liquid chemical unknowns. Some basic knowledge of chemical properties is helpful in classifying and deducing hazard characteristics.
Basic Screening Tests
– Physical Examination
– Vapor Pressure / Volatility
– Water Behavior / Solubility
– Flammability / Combustibility
– Thermal Stability (solids)- pH Test for Corrosives
– Qualitative test for Oxidizers
– Interpretive Results / Observations
Advanced Testing Capabilities
– Specific Nitrate / Nitrite Ion Screening
– Peroxide Ion Testing
– Metal Cation Analysis (ionic compounds)
– Determination of chloride / Iodide Ion Presence
– Detection of Sulfide and Sulfate Ions
– Detection of Chlorinated Hydrocarbons
– Determination of Ammonium Ion Presence
– Determination of Cyanide Ion Presence
– Specific Acid and Concentration Tests
– Nerve Agent Screening (WMD)
On-Line – Click Here to Order Refills, Reagents and Replacement Parts.